torstai 16. syyskuuta 2010

9.57 to 15.03



The upper work is waiting to be glued. Ca. 112 x 109 cm, ink on Japanese paper. The gluing that I waited fearfully succeeded partly and I took the paper of from the board. I'll make a similar new work tomorrow. The black paper gets bigger from the original 110 x 110 cm size when wet and remains so, so I'll make the next painting a bit smaller for it to fit a 110 x 110 cm board exactly. Elementry my dear Watson. I will also stain less with the glue - it leaves marks on the wrong side. The second picture is the work in question and it has been taken from a low angle and edited to a rectangle with Photoshop.

Ylempi teos odottaa liimausta. N. 112 x 109 cm, muste japaninpaperille. Pelätty liimaus onnistui melko mukavasti, mutta otin teoksen kumminkin irti levyltä. Huomenna teen uuden, josta tulee vähän levyä pienempi, koska märkä paperi kastuu liimauksessa ja laajenee, ja jää turvonneeseen mittaansa. Elementry my dear Watson. Sottaan myös vähemmän liimalla kuvapuolella. Jättää nimittäin tummia tahrakohtia jostain syystä.
Toinen kuva on otettu liimatusta teoksesta alaviistosta ja käsitelty Fotarilla neliskanttiseksi.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti